MY A3 1.8T SO FAR

AGU-TURBO

Audi a3 1.8t AGU
Reaction score
H all just thought i would post a few pics of my a3 so far. well after a bad week of buying wheels that are advertised as 5x100 and turn out to be 5x112 ive finaly got a set of rs4 wheels. im not interested in lowering it at the minute but i am after a set of spax or bilstein struts all round as it handles crap. i have just fitted a apexi induction kit needs tidying up a bit but i don't plan on keeping it on for long. i want a pipercross flter with a cold air feed. i have just purchased a toyota mr2 boot mount intercooler the reason i got this is because it was cheap and made by forge. i proberly will buy one of those universal piping kits of the old ebay. but that can wait for the time been as my passenger window doesnt work, it never worked when i purchased it. i had a look at it the other day and turns out there is no motor in it and both cables are cut, so whats gone of there god only nose. i am also going to have a go at fitting a golf gti 1.8t exhaust system as they are more easly found, so if anybody has a s3 rear bumper for sale let me no.

window motor-£146 from stealers for my S3 one

Br0ZBEgBWkKGrHqQH-CQEu1u5gZyhBL1U9F.jpg

Br0YynQmkKGrHqYH-CEvPosZ7EBL1U7OVHb.jpg

DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1623.jpg