DOWNPIPE
INJECTORS
FUEL RAIL
4 BAR FUEL REG
LCR FUEL PUMP
3 INCH MAF

Is there any thing eles i need?

A map :)

Charge pipe work? K04 is in a different placement to the K03... what are you using for an airfilter? 4bar FPR isn't needed... stick to a 3bar.... injectors are from an S3/LCR? FMIC is recommended... S3 twin SMICs struggle on a mapped K04, A3's only have one...

Can't think of anything else off hand... ooooo water pipes and oil pipes? K04 pipes are different to K03... new gaskets for everything including the sealing washers for all the water pipes as they WILL leak if you use the old ones :)

<tuffty/>

Got all gaskets and stuff and the injectors are from a LCR, Got a BMC CDA or i can use standard air box, CC for the remap im thinking?
The charge pipe i think a mates pointing me in the right direction.
What water pipes and oil pipes are best and where to get them?
Ummmmm FMIC im going to struggle with

BMC thing isn't that good tbh... Better off with just a cone filter... Don't know about a CC map but would have to be stage 3... A3 doesn't have EGT which the K04/S3 has so you can't just use an S3 map...

Water and oil pipes you can either use OEM K04 from an S3/LCR or fabricate some using stainless banjos and stainless pipe. They need to be stainless off the turbo as braided hoses melt from heat. You will need a K04 oil drain too.

<tuffty/>