Sky InsuranceBadger5
    Frank

Status

A3 Driver's window regulator cable snapped....HELP!

Has anyone had much experience with regard to changing either the cable or the whole regulator assembly?

I have just had a quick browse on fleaBay and seen the repair kit's for Ł25inc postage.

Any help would be much appriciated!

R-Tech remap - Forge 007p - Forge carbonio - Janspeed catback - N75h - Coilovers - TT comp rims - Powerflex bushes - EBC stoppers

2. # ADS
    ADS

[censored]

Status
    Yes done this recently, its a lot easier than it looks, toughest parts is positioning the door sub frame correctly on rebuild.

You will need a pop rivet gun of your changing the lot fella, along with decent sized star drive sockets and some light grease. The link below should help you get through it.

http://www.piglet-net.net/tech/cars/a3-window.html

Frank

Status
    Cheers bud, diud you replace the whole mech or just the cable? i just ordered the whole lot, thought it easier and couldnt find a uk seller for the cables...

R-Tech remap - Forge 007p - Forge carbonio - Janspeed catback - N75h - Coilovers - TT comp rims - Powerflex bushes - EBC stoppers

[censored]

Status
    I just replaced the runners and the motor myself but the rest seems straight forward enough. And your welcome though I shouldn't be here really.