Big Savings - Up to 30% Off @ Opie Oils - Ends 25th May

oilman

Reaction score
Website
www.opieoils.co.uk
We've got a special discount code to save you big money for the next few days.

To take advantage of this offer, insert our 15% OFF discount code MAY15 at the Opie Oils checkout.

This will save up to 30% across pretty much everything we sell when combined with our club members discounts. If you've not already registered, register now here>>

This offer is valid until midnight on Tuesday 25th May 2010.

You can make big savings on top car products from brands including NGK, Denso, K&N, UFI, Mahle, Castrol, Mobil, Silkolene, Millers, Redline, Amsoil, Fuchs, Gulf, Motul, Meguiars, Bilt Hamber and Muc-Off.

We also have huge savings on our bike products from brands including Denso, UFI, Amsoil, Castrol, Millers, Motul, Redline, Silkolene and Muc-Off.

Make www.opieoils.co.uk your "one stop shop" for Oils and Fluids, Spark & Glow Plugs, Oil/Air/Cabin/Fuel filters and cleaning products.

- The Opie Oils Team

Terms and Conditions:
- This offer does not apply to Opie Oils' trade account customers.
- Use coupon code MAY15 to receive an additional 15% discount on all products except of Splitfire and Brembo products.
- The 15% discount is only applied to the products purchased and not the cost of shipping.
- Customers can only use one discount coupon per order.
- Coupon code MAY15 cannot be used with products in our CLEARANCE section
- This offer cannot be applied retrospectively to orders already made.

Use of the coupon code at the checkout indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

yup ive just priced for some sparks but camskill beat ya once P&P was added ;)

yeah im happy with that..... beat is good but mainly cos your actively coming after the business which we like very much :)

Physically or . . . ?

With a VERY big stick.....

I agree, spot on salesmanship. The world needs more companies like this - rather than most that sit around scratching their ***** whilst our economy goes down the swanny.

Glad Opie Oils are on here tbh, very good things said about them on Cliosport but never had a need for their products.

I was only offering to beat their prices, but it's up to you :)

Thanks for the compliments guys, the forum users on our member clubs are usually very good to us, so we do what we can to help them out.

Cheers

Tim

When registering it asks for membership number. How do I know what number I am or is it just my forum name? Also when I click on my profile it says 40500 in the address bar, is that it? :think:

Hope you all have a good weekend, looks like its gonna be a good one :)

If you plan on placing an order, dont forget to use our MAY15 discount code, which will save you up to 30% off. Order this weekend and we will even throw in a free Opie Oils air freshener :)

- The Opie Oils Team

I'm wanting to do an oil and filter change in the near future and so i might as well take advantage of the discount .
Of the brands you stock which would be the best oil and filter for my car - 2001 s3 @ 78,000 miles ?

Cheers
Sean.

This offer finishes midnight on Tuesday 25th May 2010.

Dont miss out on this big money saver, use are 15% off discount code MAY15 at the Opie Oils checkout.

This will save you up to 30% Off across pretty much everything we sell when combined with our club members discounts.

- The Opie Oils Team

I was about to order £100 worth of stuff from you but noticed you dont accept paypal :motz:

I was about to order £100 worth of stuff from you but noticed you dont accept paypal :motz:

Well it's a case of charges and more charges. We recently removed it having discovered that its 3x more expensive than credit/debit cards! We may reinstate in the future but with a charge to make up the difference between the two. Sorry but Paypal is taking the P***

Cheers
Guy

Just thought I would bump this as I will be ordering tonight as it's pay day and I will need an oil change in a couple of 1000 miles.

OK, so now I feel like an idiot - it's Wednesday James.

Where the **** did Tuesday go???

Har har with the month jibe!

Will do. Spot on as all previous reports/feedback has shown.

Got my oil and oil filter last week, Picked up Air, Cabin and Fuel filters today :icon_thumright: Cheers Oilman ( I was on the bike!!)