GTI Style wheels ????????

I belive they are a reputable company, but it's best you check they have the item in stock on phone before ordering online, as they sell these wheels and tyres on a daily basis from the counter, so stock online may not be accurate.

fingers crossed get these ordered in two weeks

What motor you putting them on dude??

Or just phone wheelbase up , save them the Ebay fees and see if they will do a set with better tyres

£285 no tyres compared to £460 with tyres ??? I know which I think is the better deal

and thats from someone who won`t have reps ever again ...........

you need a good tyre, Toyos, F1`s , Avon zz3`s are my choice as a good all rounder but any will do , ring them they are very good and offer good advice normally

F.M. How ou rate the zz3's thinkin of a tryin set at weekend

you need a good tyre, Toyos, F1`s , Avon zz3`s are my choice as a good all rounder but any will do , ring them they are very good and offer good advice normally

They dont suit the A3 dude, there used to be an A3 round here running them and they looked really bad.

to be fair i am staring to think that myself and i mite just play it safe with a set of RS8's can i fit 19'' rims or should i stick to 18"

From what iv read on here best sticking to 18's.

Wise choice to ditch the fake gti's

18's mate, A3's on 19's look overwheeled IMO.

Has your car been lowered?, standard suspension looks too high when running big wheels.

ok tryed looking for tyres 225/40/18 but omg to priceie

215/45/18 i had on my kahn wheels which will be cheaper. dont look too bad and offer a much comfier ride as they are a bigger profile.

Dude, dont go for the GTI Rims, and to be honest the 'RS8s' actually S8 rims are done and gone too, your best bet is going for some S4 Avus, S3 rims or the RS4 rims, new or old, they suit the car alot more and you can get them at a good price as well with tyres, apart from the S4 one probably.

F.M. How ou rate the zz3's thinkin of a tryin set at weekend

I like them as good if not better than the toyos I ve also had on and they look a lot better on the rim they look very square to the alloy if that makes sence, where I found the toyos looked stretched almost like id fitted a narrower tyre.