Big job to replace all the rear bushes on S3

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Ok, im posting this as there is no one thread that gives a FULL breakdown of all the bushes on the back end of the S3.......

So the question, is it a long task to replace all the the rear bushes on an S3....i have done my ARB bushes but want to tackle everything else to get the back end as tight as it was when it was new - and is it possible to fit them all on the driveway or am i gonna have to fork out for a garage :)

Tim

Well I haate paying to get work done that I could do myself but after looking into changing the ones on the A3 I realised its a pretty big job as they can be a right pig to get out. I decided to let someone else have the strife and booked it in.

I'm guessing its a similar story on the S3 too. Depends how brave you're feeling I suppose and how much kit you have if you come across a stubborn one.

Oh, Tim...PM me how much tread the 16" Turbo rims have on the tyres...need to replace my tyres on mine and I'm guessing your wheels and tyres may be cheaper than 4 new tyres ;)

yup the rears on the A3 are a total pig mate.....luckily the S3 doesnt have these..... i think it has more smaller ones though...boooo

they are all around the 4-5mm mark mate, will check when i get home tonight and report back ;)