Black or Chrome Rings???

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
What are you guys going for??

I have done the surround Matt Satin Black today, but im not sure whether to do the rings or not, part of me is saying it will look too dark on the front anf to keep the chrome rings to break it up a bit, but part says keep to go for the full dark stealth look.

Car is silver by the way.

Cheers
Nilz

Im planning on doing my surround over Bank Hol. if i get chance , after looking at loads of pic's in the sticky i think doing the rings kicks the *** out of it, Although it can look OK, i just like it broken up for a bit more definition :kissmyrings:

Cheers, I think ive already got my mind setup to be honest, but just wanted to see what others were doing and how it looked on theirs.

Should have it back on later today if I get a chance to get to the car :)

Cheers, I think ive already got my mind setup to be honest, but just wanted to see what others were doing and how it looked on theirs.

Should have it back on later today if I get a chance to get to the car :)

What have you settled for then dude?

Leave them Chrome mate, looks too dark with them done black IMO.

The surround looks bob on black but the rings is a step too far I think.

T

Finally get to show off my black grill :D
Did it about 5 weeks ago now
I think black rings look awesome but that might be because my car is black ?

dsc0431e.jpg

What you think ?

Looks alright buddie but I'd have left the rings silver. I think it looks better on dark cars than silver though.

Ive gone for just the surround, left the rings chromed.

I will get some pics up over the weekend as the car is garaged up at the mo and too dark for pics.

It did look good though, if I may say so myself :)

As Tom says, think it will look good on the Silver, however Dan yours look really good all in black, but thats probably as your car is black.