Can my Iphone 3Gs be connected to my S3 radio

funnyclub

Reaction score
Hey Guys just wondering is there a way I can connect my Iphone £Gs to my S3 radio as I would like to be able play my tunes through it?

if you want to control the tunes through the ipod and not have bluetooth phone functionality....then all you need is a device like a connect2 aux, costs about £25..... all you need then is an ipod lead with two phono jacks

coincidently ive just fitted a "harmon kardon drive and play" in mine so i can play my iphone with my std cd player, you can either connect it inline with the aerial wire or if using an after market stereo then you can use the rca lead and plug it into the back of the stereo. i got mine off ebay second hand for £18 and think its brilliant. mike

also you control the ipone through it and is very easy to use

I would basically like a nice neat system. I dont want loads of cables everywhere.

all my wires are hidden just a screen and control stick on show mate

the connect2 unit is fitted behind the stereo and you would feed a cable through the dash to your ipod, thats as neat as your gonna get it......

i personally wanted my ipod in the glovebox which needed a screen and steering wheel mounted control (MKI9200 parrot unit) previously i had bought a denison ice link which allows you to hide your ipod and control it via the head unit, about £140 now though and to be fair the controls on the stereo are gash!! as in you cant tell what playlist your playing, its all guess work...

the connect2 unit is fitted behind the stereo and you would feed a cable through the dash to your ipod, thats as neat as your gonna get it......

i personally wanted my ipod in the glovebox which needed a screen and steering wheel mounted control (MKI9200 parrot unit) previously i had bought a denison ice link which allows you to hide your ipod and control it via the head unit, about £140 now though and to be fair the controls on the stereo are gash!! as in you cant tell what playlist your playing, its all guess work...

Ya that sounds like what I want I normally just leave my phone sitting in the space under the ash tray. Although I may go for something to mount it to the side of the radio.