has anyone got any thoughts on the vi monitor multi function guage?

Depends what you want it for mate tbh, if its just for show then yes looks good, but nowhere near as oem as the liquid version & discreet, now if you want it to serve a purpose for fault diag & monitoring etc then none of them beat vagcom.

it would be more of a gadget really to be honest

TBH mate, for that kinda money you'd be best buying vagcom, as it could be a gadget as such aswell as very ****** useful as many will advise, yes I sell but trust me as a user of the genuine kit, you cant go wrong with it mate, I wouldnt litter my car with either of those 2 tbh fella. :icon_thumright:

im not very good with computers, is vagcom easy to use and set up? does it matter what laptop you have?
and how much is it for vagcom?
sorry bout all the questions
thanx

Very easy to setup & use, any windows laptop with a usb port is perfectly ok, it is £244 delivered.

I have sold this to many non computer literate people & not one has come back with issues on setup & use, so anyone can do it mate, no disrespect you understand. :icon_thumright:

i might just go for that then
thanx for your help :icon_thumright:

No worries glad to be of help, in stock ready to despatch.

Thanks for the interest & PM if interested.

Sorry to jump in on this thread, have been considering vagcom for a while, but currently have an Apple Mac laptop, is compatible with vagcom??

Cheers in advance,

Chris

Well if its an intel macbook then guess parallels would be fine to use with say windows xp with usb port of course Chris, I can supply you with an xp pro license aswell mate at a very reasonable price.

PM me if interested.

I've been running VCDS on a Mac for years as NHN suggests and had no issues.