Guessing no one's read this yet.....

Yarp, heard about it sometime back.... not a new concept but very interesting... Be nice to get my GT30 spooling sooner ;P

<tuffty/>

You think its achievable though paul? Sesems way too good to be true.

Looks like the Seat boys completely ignored you on that thread Dan?!

Very interesting though, hope its not another case of BS and hype from tuners. We all know that most stage 1 remaps don't make what the tuners advertise.

Looks like the Seat boys completely ignored you on that thread Dan?!

Very interesting though, hope its not another case of BS and hype from tuners. We all know that most stage 1 remaps don't make what the tuners advertise.

Lol, i know, their all too busy knocking one out other yet more tuner claims that havent been fully proven, wouldnt mind if there was another rolling road graph over than their own to show the gains.

as said, when one has escaped onto someone else's roller and the results compared to another then, more will be known.
k04 cany magic up extra flow capacity from vvt, but can potentially be held up longer wide torque curve..

2.0tfsi's extra poke is in part due to their more advanced vt and factory use of it

sounds interesting.. not new, and dare i say it likely not as relevant on small turbo cars.

invoke vvt on bigger turbos and advance the inlet cam, and yea, things can start to get going sooner

early days, will be watching this space.
wondering what premium they will charge for this too