Irish S3 owner

funnyclub

Reaction score
Hey guys taught I might as well introduce myself since I have gotten my S3.
My name is Paul and I am from Ireland. I am 29 and have been into cars as long as I can remember. I have had jap scrap for years :jump: Started with a Glanza, then a type r integra, then a Evo 7 then a sti spec-c, and finally a 500 bhp evo tme rs. Because of the way things went with the economy I decided to get rid of the evo and bought a 2004 VW Passat 1.9 tdi sport big step down from the evo but it is a lovely car, well built and so comfy.

Well the missus does more milage than me so I have given her the passat got rid of her focus and I bought the S3 for myself:yes: Its a 2001 car 95,000 miles 2 owner and a full audi service history. Very nice car and well looked after. it has a few marks but nothing ya wouldnt expect from a 9 year old car.

Its totally standard for now :eyebrows:
But I aint going to go mad modifying it like past cars what I have planned is:
A remap,
Bilstein dampers with h&r lowering springs,
18" BBS CH replicas.

Down the line I may go for a full exhaust system and a front mount.

Anyway heres some pics let me know what you guys think.

100_1217.jpg

100_1218.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1220.jpg

100_1221.jpg

:sign_welcome:
nice tidy ess Paul :thumbsup:

Never used to like silver, but that does look really good? Nice centre armrest, any other extras?
Tnx. Not sure of any other extras to be honest as I dont know what they come with in basic form. It has a 6 cd changer and bose system. The seats are heated but i am sure all the leather ones are. Thats all I know sorry lol.

cd changer and bose are extras,have you found the sun visor by the rearview mirror yet :thumbsup:

Very nice fella, what part of Ireland you from? Dublin by the looks of the plates?

Matt

Not Dublin but close mate Kildare.

Oh ok mate nice one, I go to Ireland once or twice a year visiting family normaly Dublin. bet there's some good driving roads over there? Some are ****** dangerous too!

Oh ok mate nice one, I go to Ireland once or twice a year visiting family normaly Dublin. bet there's some good driving roads over there? Some are ****** dangerous too!

Ya we have some great roads nice and windy but probably too bumpy for stock S3 suspension.

I start reading this post in my head in an Irish accent........****!

Nice and tidy Dude:thumbsup: