Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

midland vw remap

hey lads im gonna b getting my audi remapped tomorrow....can you tell me what midland vw are like? ay good or dont bother

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    They're great, they've done a lot of work on my car and they did my Custom Code on my A3.

Cant fault them, Jody really knows his stuff so you wont have any issues.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Agreed with Tom, you cant go wrong with them mate, they are spot on and have an EXCELLENT reputation.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I wouldnt take my s3 anywhere else. let us know how you get on mate im thinking of goin there for a remap soon.

6th Gear

Status
    Have to agree with all above. Take my s3 there all the time. Jody always goes out of his way to explain things too. Great service and well priced too. Ps did you get the map done then?
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour