remaps

Right just to add my twopence worth. I have revo. Yes the power comes in early and shoves you back. HOWEVER. It does not tail off anywhere near as much ad people say. I would say that I still have power at around 5000 rpm. That's the same as others. I'm not saying for one minute that it'll pull as strong as say a more
linear curve but then the argument could be that you've already had the power and doing the speed from that early burst. Revo doesn't tail off anywhere near as some make out. All in all it depends on what you want. A smooth linear curve/ line or a shove in your back. All will make the same power(ish) just in different ways that's the only real difference. Over and out!!

Right just to add my twopence worth. I have revo. Yes the power comes in early and shoves you back. HOWEVER. It does not tail off anywhere near as much ad people say. I would say that I still have power at around 5000 rpm. That's the same as others. I'm not saying for one minute that it'll pull as strong as say a more
linear curve but then the argument could be that you've already had the power and doing the speed from that early burst. Revo doesn't tail off anywhere near as some make out. All in all it depends on what you want. A smooth linear curve/ line or a shove in your back. All will make the same power(ish) just in different ways that's the only real difference. Over and out!!

Basically

Lol not defensive just giving a more balanced opinion that's all. Personally if I wanted a linear response I wouldve bought a n/a engined car.

I've got a Motech remap as Vagtech was knocking them out for £115 during christmas so I couldnt resist. I was really happy with the remap and had no problems so far!

I had to look twice at your user name then ;)

Its a bit of difference assuming you went on the RR back to back, same temp, same road and settings, AMD have already told you that the figure are not compareable, and TBH the figure you now have is much closer to what you should have got anyway. If you have a problem speak to AMD direct.

I bet on the road it doesnt actualy feel any different.

Rtech are well recomended but i would not try this slagging off thing with Nick, it will get you nowhere. He likes to remain nuteral in these things.

Anyway back to the original question, mapping is subjective, the main reason i can see for choosing is to choose the dealer closest to you in case you have any problems

Lemmon s3 as many times it takes to get my car running right and it is now had Amd map and used to judder and now feels alot better,just having revo it lost 15bhp lol dont no how confused me,and voorhees i no it gives it better power low and but dose not feel no differnt at all so r-tech are going to look at it be for remapping it to see that every thing is ok as he thinks i should notice the diffrence and he dose not no how a amd remap could be 205.8bhp now i have revo 190bhp thats a lot of diffrence...
And i was only saying that r-teck have not a bad word about them on here and i was advised to go to r-teck

i wish nick all the best if a3tuurrrrrbbbbboooooo goes there
fecking customer eejit from hell

good f'kin luck nick
your going to need it

Badger 5 Stage 3 (tm... probably) map all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... :racer:

Feel the boost, c'mon... (r)

<tuffty/>

god, looks like ive started a war! thankyou for all comments, obviously people defend their own remaps (whos going to admit to 3-400 notes down the drain) i shall keep shopping with all in mind or maybe ill just leave the 210bhp and miss any chance of an engine f**k up! taaaaaa over and out.