TT borla exhaust system on S3 8L

Chlippo

Reaction score
I really wants to get this one :
http://www.borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=14957&ref=cat

But borla doesnt have any products for the S3 or even A3 and i like this full exhaust system

I know there are many other options as milltek blueflame ...But i can get easy access to borla at a very good price
and i wont mind little modification to the rear so it can have the TT style exhaust...but is it possible?
any expert here?
I cant get the car to the shop and compare...each at different sides of the world lol
any help would be apreciated

im sure it will fit as the rear box size is normnally very similar....and this sytem looks loads smaller!!

only probs your gonna have is aligning the pipes up, not sure the left pipe will fit in your rear bumper cut out, then you'll need to cut the other side - its that that generally makes an **** out of the car

After all the cutting, bodging and messing it will have cost you more time and money than buying a Miltek.

The age old saying "if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly".

Would look nice if you got the rear done Pro, there's a Noggy from OZ or SA in the Pic Sticky With similar that looks good

all depends what ya want....prob best having the power there though...an RS style back end needs the grunt to back it up to

I can get the rear done in a pro way...if its doable.
I like the quality of the borla and as i said i dont really have access to milltek in the USA, and shipping it from UK or europe would cost a fortune.
The car is still stock for now and i am still trying to get all the parts one time so i get all i want in the car once for all.
I want FMIC, Forge 007, N75, CAI, ARB, Haldex controller, Cams, DP, exhaust...and finally a custom remap.
as i said before here in Canada im limited to TT parts...so i dont have too many choices concerning the exhaust and the Intercooler
If im buying an ebay intercooler, what size should i go for? ( S3 2001 AMK 210 bhp )

How ya,

AH fabrications intercooler is the one to go for,I got one and it is the business.
check out Tuffty's build thread

I will email him for a price including shipping to Canada...but im pretty sure its gonna be expensive

it will be but its the price you pay for quality, still as good and amazingly far cheaper than Forge

I really wants to get this one :

But borla doesnt have any products for the S3 or even A3 and i like this full exhaust system

I know there are many other options as milltek blueflame ...But i can get easy access to borla at a very good price
and i wont mind little modification to the rear so it can have the TT style exhaust...but is it possible?
any expert here?
I cant get the car to the shop and compare...each at different sides of the world lol
any help would be apreciated

I like it to buddy. Mine have S3 or even A3. I think I am ahead little to you. :)

im sure it will fit as the rear box size is normnally very similar....and this sytem looks loads smaller!! only probs your gonna have is aligning the pipes up, not sure the left pipe will fit in your rear bumper cut out, then you'll need to cut the other side - its that that generally makes an **** out of the car

Getting the pipes aligned is not easy for me. Any idea on installation charges?