will these fit my car??

spencerdale

Reaction score
im in the process of doing my k03s hybrid conversion and i have been looking for 370cc injectors and found some that came off of a zetec turbo, will the fit my car? cheers dale.

theres no benefit to changing the injectors with a ko3s matey....pointless exercise

So do I not need to uprate the injectors and fuel rail is I
running a fmic, decat exhaust ect ect and hybrid? Sorry I'm still learning, lol, cheers,

if your running a ko3 or a ko3s you need not change injectors. if you are hybrid or ko4 which are bigger then the A/F mixture needs to be balanced. I.e bigger injectors fuel pump etc. FMIC will not hurt as cooler air is cooler air. this is good in any turbo. but unless you start getting silly you will not need to change your injectors.

right ok, so im sending my k03s to cr turbos to be converted to hybrid so its best i do the fuel rail,injectors and pump, i've been told i can use s3,tt or lcr parts, is this correct? im hoping to get between 240-260 bhp is this a good target? cheers

yeah i think this may benefit from new injectors before you map it of course....curious why your going hybrid though? the ko3s running at 230bhp will be largely hard to drive without spinning up..... cant see why you you would want more...each to their own though

and yes all of the above cars have interchangeable injectors ;)