Free MOT or 49.99 for cover, how can I tell?

Ain't no such thing as free... least of all at the near £100 per hour Audi charge for labour...

<tuffty/>

Got mine done for £25 as you need the last service to have been done by Audi. But did have a free audi one last year no issues

Sorry, not made it clear.

I have full Audi history, but the lady owner before me paid £49.99 for her MOT last time from Audi (Sept 09). This technically insures her for £750 worth of repairs should it fail on something next time around at it's MOT at Audi.

The question is, will this still apply?

Thanks. Was hoping to get an answer, but yes, if in doubt, that's what I'll do.

Pretty sure Audi would try every trick in the book to make huge amounts of money on anything that went wrong and a claim was involved sadly.

Money spinner I'm sure.

Just called (boss is out!) and they are having to get back to me. Be interesting to see the results. Either way, I have a free MOT with them.

Car is 8 years old as well, so be interesting to see if they allow it, based on below 7 years old!

I paid it last year, covers things like brake line, bushes etc so I thought £50 was worth it.

Find out in about 2 months when the MOT is due anyway.

I haven't got FASH btw, service it myself and they still offered it to me.

I went for the £50 option this time I had my MOT, only later realised I'll probably not still have the car next year. I'm pretty sure I had a look and the paperwork implies it covers the car if I own it, but not the next person. Could be wrong though - good luck mate.