How to turn off ESP

Yeah, I can only really get oversteer if i really encourage it in the wet, like letting off throttle then reapplying hard on a corner. As said it behaves lots like a front wheel drive car normally.

I think the s3 can only send 40% power to the rear.

The rear of mine stepped out when I had the R32 ARB fitted to the rear only its hard to get it to do it now wiith the R32 ARB`s all round

Think I wrote the post wrong...what I meant was 60 Front and 40 Rear.

Thanks Finger...pointed that out to me! :)

G

aaargh what have i done?!

finesse... my nan used to spank me harder than that ;)

Yeah, I can only really get oversteer if i really encourage it in the wet, like letting off throttle then reapplying hard on a corner. As said it behaves lots like a front wheel drive car normally.

Precisely what I did, stupidly.

not yet. a crazy guy is booking a ticket to fly down from north easy scotland (to south east essex) to come see it. that certainly trumps me in terms of "distance travelled to buy a car". ive only gone as far as 330 miles each way haha

replacement... not the foggyiest. it ranges from S3, TT, MX5, all sorts. im even unsure abotu what my actual critera is going to be. i know the golf is never leaving, thats for sure, but i dont need an estate, i dont need practical.

Ive had mine since saturday and turned it of for the drive home from college today....different car
am going to look at an making a cicuit with an inverted not gate (4049) and try have it switched off when i start up and on when i press the button, will update and let you know how i get on

Can't see this working as its software controlled and the functinality is located in the traction control module. Its this that needs programming. Interested to see how you get on but its probably easier to just turn it off when you want to like i do!