Weekend drive comes to a stop!!!! (0) <----- HELP

• Thread starter Deleted member 47221
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47221

Hi well my cars just had its near side bearing done, its all waxed n shiny ready for the weekend drive 30miles into it A WARNING LIGHT!!! Not happy :(

So im asking for your help again guys...... (0) <----- the sybmol in amber! is :sorry:in the book but not with an empty circle. Is this simply because the system cant pinpoint a problem so i have a priority 2 problem sumwhere in my ABS/ Breaking system?? i was on the bypass and it came on as i went round the roundabout at about 40, the wheel did clip the drain could this have caused the problem! hope u can help thanks :D

Isn't (0) a brake pad low warning.

Probably just the wire is damaged if someones had the hub apart.

Edit - Images

Symbols.jpg

Brilliant thanks mate just checked my rear pads n there a little low! was worrying was gonna be summit expensive haha thanks again

Love this website all my troubles get sorted in minutes :D

Rear pads don't have sensors.

Be the fronts but like I said the wires are pretty weak so may well have just snapped which will bring up the warning.

Ye it is the brake pad wear sensor. Dont worry though as you have about another 1000 miles before they need changing.

As already mentioned, it wont be your back brakes, they dont show up on your dash they will be the front ones that need changing, either that or the wire has snapped.

I get warning lights all the time, nothing to panic about.

You only have a sensor on the passenger side front.