Emission issues?

Sandip

Reaction score
Well i had the S3 booked in for it's m.o.t today. The only thing that i was dreading was the emissions being off the scale, every year it seemed to struggle. I had to rev it to death or take it out for a spirited drive to warm/clear the cat out.

Today was different, last week i put something in my car, 'Cataclean' , i'm not the biggest believer in products like this as i had a quick look at some reveiws and comments on other forums and basically most said ' it's a waste on money' . Still went ahead with buying it though, £15 from my local car shop. Had a quarter tank of fuel when i put it in, drove it normal for a few miles then put some more fuel in, ran the car for a week on it, did some motorway runs during the week too.
So today i thought it'll probably be a pain in the *** to put through emissions test as every year has been a struggle, got to the m.o.t centre told him to do the emissions first and get it over and done with. Amazingly the car went straight through!
Might be a coincidence but it could be possible that 'Cataclean' did help. I thought i'd let you guys/girls know regardless, it hasn't done any harm to my car, still runs well and it did lower my emissions. Result:)

Might be worth a buy when mine is due as dont do a lot of miles.

Did it pass then Sandip?