EM TuningVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Set alarm off on purpose with fob?

Hey guys, little assholes round my ares keeping playing about around the cars and twice in the last couple of weeks ive looked out the window and seen the little *******s leaning on my motor. now i remember my citroen i used to be able to set the alarm off with the fob by holding both buttons for a certain amount of time or something. was wondering if there was a way to do it on the audi its a X (2000) plate a3 20v turbo?

Ive shouted at the little *******s a couple of times now and it seems to stop them for a few days, and as much as i want to i cant go a layout 6-13 year olds, so if i could set the alarm off from the window if i see them touch my car then go out screaming the odds the mother might do something about it lol

cheers
    Ross

2. # ADS
    ADS

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Hey guys, little assholes round my ares keeping playing about around the cars and twice in the last couple of weeks ive looked out the window and seen the little *******s leaning on my motor. now i remember my citroen i used to be able to set the alarm off with the fob by holding both buttons for a certain amount of time or something. was wondering if there was a way to do it on the audi its a X (2000) plate a3 20v turbo?

Ive shouted at the little *******s a couple of times now and it seems to stop them for a few days, and as much as i want to i cant go a layout 6-13 year olds, so if i could set the alarm off from the window if i see them touch my car then go out screaming the odds the mother might do something about it lol

cheers
    Ross
    Hook it up to the mains...... LOL.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Neutral

Status
    i used to do that and it made them worse, but it was a football. even worse

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    chuck a cctv cam up mate. done the trick for me when i lived in bronxville! little feckers dont like being filmed! now i live in a nice area it just a luxury!

Last edited by ALPINE; 6th May 2010 at 21:33.

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

2nd Gear

Status
    Go out an slap em lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_stig View Post
    Go out an slap em lol
    that only works till the little feckers grass you up to the po po! lol I once grabbed the oldest one and zip tied him to the iorns on my front wall. called the police and got him and his mates removed. NONE of the local sh!ts ever got near my house again!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPINE View Post
    chuck a cctv cam up mate. done the trick for me when i lived in bronxville! little feckers dont like being filmed! now i live in a nice area it just a luxury!

naw there like african or something, they'll prolly just play upto the camera id put money onit

Status
    then they can be ID`ed if anything was to happen. They will go lean up against next doors car as they aint got a cam. plus when theres nothing on, the amount of fights we used to watch @ our old house was mad!! we did have 5 cams on it tho! haha!

thats me

Status
    I wouldn`t set the audi alarm off they will only laff at its sound
    red to red black to black blue to bits