Set alarm off on purpose with fob?

Ross

Reaction score
Hey guys, little assholes round my ares keeping playing about around the cars and twice in the last couple of weeks ive looked out the window and seen the little ******** leaning on my motor. now i remember my citroen i used to be able to set the alarm off with the fob by holding both buttons for a certain amount of time or something. was wondering if there was a way to do it on the audi its a X (2000) plate a3 20v turbo?

Ive shouted at the little ******** a couple of times now and it seems to stop them for a few days, and as much as i want to i cant go a layout 6-13 year olds, so if i could set the alarm off from the window if i see them touch my car then go out screaming the odds the mother might do something about it lol

cheers
Ross

Hey guys, little assholes round my ares keeping playing about around the cars and twice in the last couple of weeks ive looked out the window and seen the little ******** leaning on my motor. now i remember my citroen i used to be able to set the alarm off with the fob by holding both buttons for a certain amount of time or something. was wondering if there was a way to do it on the audi its a X (2000) plate a3 20v turbo?

Ive shouted at the little ******** a couple of times now and it seems to stop them for a few days, and as much as i want to i cant go a layout 6-13 year olds, so if i could set the alarm off from the window if i see them touch my car then go out screaming the odds the mother might do something about it lol

cheers
Ross

Hook it up to the mains...... LOL.

i used to do that and it made them worse, but it was a football. even worse

chuck a cctv cam up mate. done the trick for me when i lived in bronxville! little feckers dont like being filmed! now i live in a nice area it just a luxury!

SDC11641.jpg

Last edited:
Go out an slap em lol

that only works till the little feckers grass you up to the po po! lol I once grabbed the oldest one and zip tied him to the iorns on my front wall. called the police and got him and his mates removed. NONE of the local sh!ts ever got near my house again!

chuck a cctv cam up mate. done the trick for me when i lived in bronxville! little feckers dont like being filmed! now i live in a nice area it just a luxury!

SDC11641.jpg

naw there like african or something, they'll prolly just play upto the camera id put money onit

then they can be ID`ed if anything was to happen. They will go lean up against next doors car as they aint got a cam. plus when theres nothing on, the amount of fights we used to watch @ our old house was mad!! we did have 5 cams on it tho! haha!