3" downpipe and sport cat help please

S

shanejess

help please fellas, ive just bought a 2003 s3 mint from a neighbour hes retired and has had the car from new the car is in mint condition and has 21,000 miles on the clock . im going to remap the car but i want to put a 3" downpipe and sport cat on, xs seem to be the cheapest, my question is i dont want to buy the cat back so can and how do you mate the 3" to the standard back box, thanks for any help shane.

I don't have XS-power but you need to make sure you trim the flange, and make the holes bigger, I had similar issue with another make, to make life easier for yourself, make sure after you take it off the flange and the holes of the xs DP are exactly the same as the standard one, otherwise you will spend an entire day back and forward, as to fitting it to the standard cat-back, I don’t think it is an issue. They are designed to go on your car then they would fit in the middle.

help please fellas, ive just bought a 2003 s3 mint from a neighbour hes retired and has had the car from new the car is in mint condition and has 21,000 miles on the clock . im going to remap the car but i want to put a 3" downpipe and sport cat on, xs seem to be the cheapest, my question is i dont want to buy the cat back so can and how do you mate the 3" to the standard back box, thanks for any help shane.
wow nice milage...pics? xs are a bitch to fit apparantly

you jammy ******! lol

i would run it in if a old boy has owned it from new! treat it like a new girl friend....... be nice and gental with her then.......well you know the rest! lol