EM TuningChris Nott
    shanejess

3" downpipe and sport cat help please

help please fellas, ive just bought a 2003 s3 mint from a neighbour hes retired and has had the car from new the car is in mint condition and has 21,000 miles on the clock . im going to remap the car but i want to put a 3" downpipe and sport cat on, xs seem to be the cheapest, my question is i dont want to buy the cat back so can and how do you mate the 3" to the standard back box, thanks for any help shane.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    I don't have XS-power but you need to make sure you trim the flange, and make the holes bigger, I had similar issue with another make, to make life easier for yourself, make sure after you take it off the flange and the holes of the xs DP are exactly the same as the standard one, otherwise you will spend an entire day back and forward, as to fitting it to the standard cat-back, I don’t think it is an issue. They are designed to go on your car then they would fit in the middle.
    S3-8L REVO stage 2, Milltek, 3" DP & custom 3" decat, RS2 spark plugs, 4 bar FPR, Green-Cotton uprated upper/lower boost hose & TIP, Front Zimmerman & Ferrodo. LCR spliter. boost gauge, smoothed AB. Aero blades, H&R 5mm spacers. Best time 14.03sec, 0-62 in 5.7sec. 207gs @ 25psi , polished inlet mani. VAGCOM 805.1

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shanejess View Post
    help please fellas, ive just bought a 2003 s3 mint from a neighbour hes retired and has had the car from new the car is in mint condition and has 21,000 miles on the clock . im going to remap the car but i want to put a 3" downpipe and sport cat on, xs seem to be the cheapest, my question is i dont want to buy the cat back so can and how do you mate the 3" to the standard back box, thanks for any help shane.
    wow nice milage...pics? xs are a ***** to fit apparantly

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shanejess View Post

you jammy bugger! lol

i would run it in if a old boy has owned it from new! treat it like a new girl friend....... be nice and gental with her then.......well you know the rest! lol

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!