abs airbag light

mlcadman

Reaction score
urgent help required, both my abs light and airbag light are on! the abs very occasionally will go out for 5 mins and the airbag has only come on since the sound system went in, basically what i need know is what can cause these problems and where they are located such as the sensors (already checked the abs sensors themselves and nothing) as i'm quite good workin on cars and also if necessary how much it'd cost at a garage?

hope someone can help cheers guys

p.s. vag check at an Audi dealer tends to be around £80 - is ur car new etc? you might be able to blag it if so. independant garages with vag capabilities tend to charge around £40 for the vag check.

head unit and amp, but had no problems on other cars when fitting my sound system, the car aint new and i've checked all the abs sensors for dirt and loose connections etc

check the seatbelts there are yellow wires on the reals for the air bag/bags (make sure the key is out of the car first!!)you may have knocked them running the wires for the amp or as posted before get the codes read

cheers guys will have a look as soon as possible, again cheers guys