Is this a good price for Black Diamond discs and Ferodo pads?

Jay, that's the site I found. eBay doesn't really have a lot of choice on Black Diamond discs, nor DS2500 pads.

**awaits someone to prove him wrong**

Oh and worth contacting Bill (Badger5) as he sells his own discs with DS2500.

na ive found ebay to be the first port of call, nearly everytime i end up buying somewhere else as its now tainted with idiots selling high priced goods and relying on closed minded people to not shop elsewhere - thinking ebay 'has' to be cheaper

thats the Frasier Crane speech of the day from me :)

I haven't checked Ebay yet as i'm at work and gay internetz don't allow access to Ebay, doh! I'll have a look tonight when i'm home tonight though. I'm really keen on the black diamond discs so i'll go for them.

My car was only serviced in September a month before i picked it up. They have new pads with plenty of wear and i asked my mechanic about my discs and they look fine apparently? I'm gonna change them anyway as my brakes are really bad. I'm thinking they may have put cheap crap quailty items on the car because they were selling the car and weren't bothered!

Precisely my reason for changing them too Jay. They look pretty old and worn. The rears are either on their way out, or gone completely, so again both will need to be changed.

The above Jay, Paul mentioned it a while ago when I first started looking.

Thats where and where im going to get my discs from, gone off the ds2500, on here there the best pads and i thought they where, but been hearing on the mk2 forums that people on there think there too track orintated and need warming up a bit, but anyway im definately getting black diamonds :D

The pads price is not bad but the disks can be had for less via the group buy that was running recently, "Rough" is the lad that got it organised and mine were £160 incl VAT & DELIVERY for groved Black Diamond disks

well I shopped round loads, and got blackdiamond 12 groove discs and ds3000 pads (squeeks like a rodent). Think it was £360 for both on the front. Cheapest place turned out to be TSR performance in somerset for me, did a really good price.

I was thinking of getting the Zimmerman Discs (drilled/grooved) from GSF, working out about £130 all in, but apparently they dont do them anymore??

I already have the pads, they are the standard ones and brand new and unfitted as yet.

Dont really want to spend much more than £150 on the front discs....any recommendations???

i find mintex to be fine with a stage 1 remap, thats just me though

Thats where and where im going to get my discs from, gone off the ds2500, on here there the best pads and i thought they where, but been hearing on the mk2 forums that people on there think there too track orintated and need warming up a bit, but anyway im definately getting black diamonds :D

DS2500's do not need warming up - period.

thats ******

As Badger5 says thats ******, DS2500 bite cold or hot and need no warming up, they are the definitive choice for standard calipers IMHO and with Black Diamond grooved disks are a genuine improvement over standard.

I've fitted DS2500 pads & discs (machined with eliptical groves by bill) - compared to the standard setup I had on the S3, they really are a world apart & give you so much more confidence.

Just need to fit the HEL braided lines now and replace the fluid.