It is Ming Blue's time to show off.. (my car pic)

tennisguy

Reaction score
Just did photo shooting properly about a week ago.This is a good time to post some pics of beloved A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif :

564479_12_full.jpg

Here are mod list:
Full Oettinger body kits
Oettinger RZ wheels
M3 style mirror
REVO SPS3
H&R Sport spring
Facelift Headlight Conversion
Audi TT pedals conversion

Mods to do:
Stoptech big brake conversion
S3 roof spoiler

Any opinion is welcomed.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Nick

wow! that first pic looks seriously good! very nice indeed. makes me think I really need a headlight update! makes such a difference.

are those M3 style mirrors I see there?

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for reminding me Rob. Forgot to add the mirror. This is another pic of TT pedals

564479_7.jpg

It took me a while to install TT footrest on A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Quite a hardwork but the result is absolutely perfect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Thats probably the nicest looking A3 i seen on here

very nice, looks top man,

i agree with recomdos i need to upgrade my lights

Fantastic looking car but are you sure it's Ming Blue? Here's a picture of my 'just cleaned' Ming Blue S3. It's much darker than yours.

I would confirm that it is Ming Blue. The light and camera may play tricky part a bit. The color of my car is the same as this pic and it said on the website that it is Ming blue also.

727_2_m.jpg

However, there is a possiblity that I got it wrong (Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif) since we call the color different here and I try to match my color to UK's color as much as I could.

Anyway, what is the color of my car in UK then? Can anyone tell me?

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
looks great ! Really like the whole package ! Where bouts in bangkok are you ? I'll be round the ko sahn road area for a month in march ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You will love it there (Kao Sahn Road which is mean Rice road). Quite a lot to do for a night life. I live a bit far from Kao Sahn road but we can still meet up, Jimbo.

You probably would like to go to the southern part also. We got a lovely beach here.

Feel free to ask me anything about Bangkok and Thailand, mate. Very glad to answer all your questions.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yeah - love it there , been a few times , chang mai , chumpon , kao toa , ko sumui , phangnan, phi phi , allover the place . Just cant wait to go back !/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Wow!!! you are regular here. So, I guess I am not in the position to reccommend you a good place. You know Thailand too well. Anyway, Looking forward to welcome you here and dont forget to bring your car to show me hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif .

Have a look for the paint code. We will then compare with ours...

I have to say though it may be ming blue as your last pic definately looks darker than the first lot. As you said, perhaps its the lighting...

Rich.

Well nice looking A3 you got there matey! Love those wheels too! good job!

nice car, how hard was the tt foot rest to fit / did u have to chop and file it a bit ????