Babies and S3s. Anyone know of a good importer?

MushroomMan

Sucemabite
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good importing site/ agent? I've heard about some pretty terrible experiences and horror stories.

Since the arrival of baby, the S3 has been found somewhat wanting in the rear space/ boot department and it has been commanded that we acquire a second car with more practical room, and 4 doors. Possibly a VW or A3?

Anyone else come across the problem of space starvation in their S3? I can only just about fit my cricket bag in the boot!

You should see a banner up there ( points up a bit ) for sport-import, run by Colin on this board, I'm sure he can find you something suitable. I think this is his site Sport-Import

I'll swap him for mine. One owner, low milage, Pampers interior, pukes a bit but not bad value.

I'm unable to join in this 'my babys cuter than yours' competition as I have yet to prove my manhood and get my other half up the duff. Although we're not married yet so best to wait, besides I want an RS4 before we have a baby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Got to get your priorities right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Christian

Golf Bygone, before disposing of a car you enjoy, consider how often you will need the boot space.
I have two dogs(Lab and dalmatian) One child(pushchair, travel cot, changing mat, spare changing mat, nappies, wipes, feed etc) Plus Mrs Gtdog and I and our luggage, the only vehicle able to accomadate us and extras is a Landrover 110 Defender. No chance, I have purchased a roofbox that takes 3min to fit, and figure that on the rare occasions that I need the extra space the box will accomadate the baby kit and our luggage, it does all fit, and with Halfords Mock Carbon fibre look box, it does not even look too bad!(I kid myself)
The point I eventualy arrive at is that your car will no doubt suffice most usage, dont get rid unless you realy wanted another car anyway.
Best of luck!

Oh and Cute Babes by the way!
Congrats to all you other sleep deprived fathers out there!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif