which centre caps for RSTT reps?

sportstractor

Chugger
Reaction score
Im having a sort out of my S3 trying to make it look crisp. I have RSTT reps have a missmatch of centre caps. One seems to fit well and match the colour... the rest don't :noway:

I found these, which look the same and measure up the same as the good one:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-NEW-AUDI-CE...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item483a53aad2

But looking through pics, these look nothing like the centre caps that anyone else has on RSTT's.

Any help appreciated as I havent got a clue!

you can use genuine caps on reps if this is any help to you. you just have to cut 2 of the fins off. (pliers and twist em off i should say)

These then fit perfectly.

I bought genuine centre caps for my S4's Jimbo, cost about £18 each, so £72 for a set

Sports tractor, those centre caps you have posted up from e-bay aren't the Rstt ones, you can get the genuine ones off the bay 'don't have part number to hand' for about £40-50, like alpine said, just modify the backs a little and they fit perfect...

cool, but if you type in rstt centre caps nothing really comes up. Found loads under just under tt centre caps.

Part number 8d0 601 165k?

Prawn £72 a set is a bit of a wallet raping.

I think that code you've just put up is the right one, looking on eBay earlier and there is a cap that looks spot on with that code, so long as it's the right "mm" in diameter...

I'll have a look on mine later when I get the chance to double check unless somebody can confirm before.