MY FIRST A3

AGU-TURBO

Audi a3 1.8t AGU
Reaction score
Hi everyone ive just joined the forum as i have just bought my first audi It is a
audi a3 1.8t im very impressed with it so far, carn't believe how smooth the power is over the rev range.
The previous owner said it has been re-mapped and is roughly 180bhp but i won't no for sure till i get it on the rollers in a couple of weeks
ive just come from a punto gt turbo which i spent thousands on but as i have 3 kids it wasn't ''practical'' as my miss kept on telling me

Any way ive posted a few pics of my a3 and my old punto hope you all like
http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=111229

Br0YynQmkKGrHqYH-CEvPosZ7EBL1U7OVHb.jpg
Br0ZBEgBWkKGrHqQH-CQEu1u5gZyhBL1-1.jpg

no lemon its.... Welcome to the best forum .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . ... .in the world!

no lemon its.... Welcome to the best forum .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . ... .in the world!

Actually its...

Welcome to the best forum .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . ... .in the world.............evarrrrrr!!!111one!1

Alright Jeremy!