Nogaro blue or Imola Yellow for S3

S2KI

Reaction score
If you had to chose between these two colours, which would you go for?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1098993534S2KI">

Nogaro Blue or Imola Yellow for S3
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Nogaro
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Imola
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

I have an Imola S3, my first choice of colour was Nogaru but I couldn't find one in time.

They're both very smart colours, very fresh.

Nogaro is the slightly more reserved colour but the S3 pulls off Imola particularly well. I'd say get the first, well priced, low mileage car that you come across and start enjoying it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think either would be ok. They are my 2 favourite colours for the S3. It depends on what sort of person you are as well. If you like attention, go for the yellow. Otherwise go for the Blue.

Or as previously said, go for the first one you find that you really like the price/spec of.

Rich.

<font color="blue">Nogaro</font> - but I have to admit it wasn't my first choice (I wanted metallic grey or black). Then a mint <font color="blue">Nogaro</font> turned up less than 10 miles away from my house with all the extras I wanted &amp; at the right price. In 6 months of ownership, I've only seen 1 other <font color="blue">Nogaro</font> S3 - and that was at an Audi Centre. There seem to be quite a few <font color="yellow">Imola</font> ones.

Nogaro blue was my first choice when i started looking around, but could not find any..
Ended up getting Dolphin Grey instead.. No regreats though..

I have to say that the chrome mirrors are almost essential now. When I bought my black S3 they happened to have chrome mirrors. A friend of mine at roughly the same time got hold of an almost identical black S3 but without chrome mirrors. The difference it makes is astounding. Side by side it's astonishing how different the cars look. It really is. They are the single most important aesthetic feature in my book.

There's a chap on the forum with an Imola S3 with chrome mirrors and 19 inch RSTT alloys. It looks superb. Nogaro is also a nice colour but there's something rather unique about the Imola. If you don't mind sticking out in a crowd then it has to be Imola yellow with the chrome mirrors.

[ QUOTE ]
trekbiker said:
what color leather though?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Full black. I know it's dark inside but I like it.

i wanna Noggy with silver &amp; Bose as a minumum, think i may have a long search /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif