can you do a stage 3 on a k03s?

rydinator

Reaction score
as stated above, can you do a stage 3 on a k03s? if so, whats involved? i already have stage 2 on my a3 k03s!

any info welcomed!

thanks

Getting it hyrbided. youd be looking at near 1.5k if you can diy. hybrid turbo is around £600ish then stage 3 mapping another £600. thatll bring you around 270bhp it would take off! then you need s3 gear, injectors fuel pump and a couple more things, theres loads of topics on hybrids, do a search.

as stated above, can you do a stage 3 on a k03s? if so, whats involved? i already have stage 2 on my a3 k03s!

any info welcomed!

thanks

stage 1,2,3 is just "names" invented by tuners to differentiate the levels and agression of tune.

stage 1 being a bog std car..
stage 2 being more aggresive tuning to suit mods like fmic, downpipe, exhaust, induction, TIP etc

stage 3 is bigger turbo's and can mean anything

If k03s now , then the next step before going full big turbo is k03/4 hybrid, which is essentially a k04 inside a k03 wrapper.. www.crturbos.co.uk make these on exchange for example.
supporting mods to go with this in addition to stage 2 being 80mm MAF housing and 370cc injectors (off 210/225 motor) + remapping to suit