What do u think of these wheels?

Bit fancy for my liking, not really in keeping with the S3. But that's just my opinion, it's your car after all.

I thiknk they look ok, dish is good :)

They look like they weigh more than John Prescott and I don't think they really suit the lines of the S3 to be honest.

As common and unoriginal as they are I think you can't go wrong with the RS4/RSTT rims. Suit the S3 to a tee.

The dish is nice on these as i almost bought a set, the centre's are a little bling.bling but i was going to have the centre's colur matched to the car. Nice

i like them. they are very similar to the wheels on my pals GTO. they look savage on that, will look different on a A3, dont know till you try them and depends what look you want.

how come jojo? thought they would fit awrite

You don't see many 8L S3's running dished rims, because they don't clear the brakes at the front. It's even harder to fit if you have aftermarket brakes like Brembo's or Porsche calipers. The way the spoke sit inwards in the pics makes me think it won't clear the brakes, but I'm just guessing, don't know for sure unless you try.

Love them! Says on the page it'll fit so hopefully they'd accept them back if they didn't... worth checking with them though.

think a set of 19" would look mint on the 8L, what setup ie. tyres size/wheel offset are you boys with the 19" runnin?

Rank .... id rather blow a hippo than put them on my S3, My opinion only dude.:sorry:....

i like the deep dish but personaly i think that they would look a lot nicer in a matt finish rather than polished chrome