Front ARB Bush 22mm

Plunky

Reaction score
I want to replace my Front ARB bushes as they look ******. However I have an eibach ARB which is 22m in diameter and I cant find anywhere that does the bushes in that size! Powerflex only seem to do 21mm and 23mm!

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Liam

Contact Eibach direct and see if they will send you a set of the bushes.
I had to do that a few years ago when I lost the bushes for my ARB when swapping from one car to another and called them up (+44 (0)1455 / 2858-52) and told them that I had lost the bushes and they sent me a set out FOC!

super pro do a 21mm or 23mm. You could probably get away with using the smaller.

Last edited:
Cheers Imteyaz, will give them a bell tomorrow and see what i can blag :D
As for using the smaller 21mm... I was told it may work but could end up squeaking where it will be very tight.

Just called eibach, useless! They said I will have to get a fitting kit from a supplier, does anyone know where I could possibly pick up a set of 22mm arb bushes?

seriously mate use the 21mm they are split anyway to allow you to fit over the ARB, so if anything they will sit a little more open than usual.

I would talk to Bill/badger5 or Tuffty. They are likely to be able to point you in the right direction.

cheers guys, if someone can confirm thant 21mm will definatley be ok, it will make things alot easier! :D