k03s question

audia3turrbo

Reaction score
Right stuck here i have just brought a k03s turbo k03=052

I have been reading that just sticking one of thease on here will not increase the bhp you have to get it remaped

I have a stage one remap on my car and dont no if thif is good enuff as u cant get a stage two on a 1999 agu hmmmm

Help please thanks guys

of course you can get a stage 2 map on an AGU, as said in the other thread, it's only REVO who don't offer a stage 2 map for the ECU.
Places like custom code, jabbasport, and R-tech all offer stage 2 mapping for the ko3S on an AGU.

As it stands you'll see a slight increase in power, and more midrange for sure, but you won't get the best from it without having it mapped.

Rtech could do it i am sure, they have facilities to bench flash AGU engine cars, so i cannot see a Revo being a problem.

The "normal" problem is the revo trial being unable to be overwritten via the OBD port due to a bit they set when the flash it !

I am 100% sure you can overwrite an existing map, thats what is being done on my car anyway

yup, overwriting isn't a problem for a decent outfit. Some people have problems overwriting revo, but most decent places are fine.

My AGU had REVO stage 1, and was later over written by CC2, with no problems at all