A3 Quattro Sport soon to be White :D

JasonKal

Reaction score
Its been a long time since i have posted on here but i have been doing alot of work to the A3 and have just sent the car in for a full respray so thought i would put a few pictures up as a before and after.

Car has Black Roof since last post with Black Wing Mirrors

S5000160.jpg

Also set of BBS alloys

S5000167.jpg

more pics on http://www.kal-el.co.uk

Please let me know what you think .. and if anyone has any S3 Side Skirts about please let me know :icon_thumright:

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
Just Picked up a set of S3 Wings will be taking them down to the Body shop tomorrow :D

Yea will have to chat to Audi in the morning to find out how much they will be, I got the body shop to keep an eye out for the parts for me too

I was trying to avoid making an S3 replica at first but it looks the best, i don't like any of the other body kits on the net

Ok work has started .. New S3 Front Wings are pretty much on just need to get the side lights as my old ones are totaly different

The side skirts have been a bit of a nightmare to fit and still aren't on properly ... I also still need the lower door mouldings (if anyone has them spare please let me know)

Comments welcome !

sorry for the low quality phone pics
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

cant wait for the final pics mate! going to look very good indeed!
How long til its finished?

cant wait for the final pics mate! going to look very good indeed!
How long til its finished?

Well I don't have a date yet, Its a family friends body shop so he is doing it as and when he can to keep the cost down
Hopefully be done mid July though ! ... Still need to take the door mouldings off and going to have all the tailgate smoothed and locks removed etc

He also still needs to sort out the roof there is a little bump in it at the back where i had the Ariel removed by a different garage