quick idea for price..

S3BAM

Reaction score
Been offerered another S3 in px for mine.(http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1535866.htm )

Here are the details of the possible px..

2000 W Green S3 Apy engine totally standard bar 007p just hit 100k 2 owners

Car is in vgc has Bose,leccy Black Leather Recaros,sunroof option,zenons and armrest ... usual pixel problems just had 4 new eagle f1's

Would be looking for fairly quick sale as want to get another S4..

Thanks in advance to all whom reply..

Last edited:
thats what i was thinking he's offered me £2,500 cash + his but his is due a service and not sure if belt has been done as nothing in history.. trouble is i no in service says 115k for belt on S3
A doctor had it till middle last year.

Seen that car on here before I'm sure of it....

Wheels look ace

All i would say is, if your going to gain more money out of doing it that way then do it. if you aint, its just twice as much hassle imo.

Sexual noggy btw :)

Finesse..

Still gets me the money im after for mine...

the px car has full service history with it last serviced at 93k no signs c/belt been done.. but as i said in book says 115k

i havent had much luck with mine considering spec thought would of gone quite quick was thinking of taking all the mods off.. front brakes cost around £2,000..!!!! loads of idiots with ****** px's but not had 1 person out yet..

Last edited:
bam.. ask you self this.. would you buy an S3 with no service history? i think you will regret it because i deffo would not buy no car with no service hist. especially an not a S3!

Last edited:
sorry for the confusion the px car has got full service history pretty much all Audi

ahh i see... so its due a belt... spend £500 and sell it or sell it as is. it would put me off as a buyer that it needs a belt.

Still deciding i can get the cambelt/water pump done by my friends company (Auditech in glos) for £280 inc parts..

Im gonna have a chat with the guy see if i can get a bit more money off him.. just really fancy another S4 S3's great just

Id walk away, take off your brakes and sell them, id never give away 2k worth of brakes, put some bog standard ones on.

The other s3 is green, which makes me think itll be harder to sell on.

yeah the Green's not the nicest colour... May do a proper f.s listing on here.. pretty much all the mods are less than 3 yrs old i have put all the Forge bits on myself since xmas...

don't do it pete

green will be harder to sell imo

Ive gone back and said 3k + his he's gonna let me no in morn...

I no what youre saying Gav but you no i want another S4 or even a E39 M5..!!!!

I sold my scooby tonight aswell bought it Saturday sold 6 days later for £850 profit...!!!!

I JUST NEED A NEW TOY....:jump:

Last edited:
brooklands green is nasty colour dude imo, you'll end up stuck with it and could say bye bye to the S4. cant believe you not had any interest in yrs its mint... you tried trading yrs in on an S4?? or even cash yr way.. best bet list yr mods and do a cash plus standard parts jobbie .. get some money back and drop yr price on the motor a bit you soon shift it then..

lovin them wheels by the way how you rate the rep's

don't do it, still have to sell a green car and not making any profit. Anyway:cool:

Last edited: