should I upgrade a KO4 turbo how much will it improve power pls help with advice

AARON77

Reaction score
I HAVE A S3 ON A 99 PLATE WHICH HAS HAD A REMAP BY AMD TEKNIK AND HAS THE USUAL OTHER SMALL MODS SUCH AS FORGE DV,PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER, IVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY SLOWLY REBUILDING THE CAR BUT USING PERFORMANCE PARTS,(BRAKE UPGRADE,NEW HOSES ON THE WHOLE ENGINE,NEW ENGINE MOUNTS,ALL BUSHES,HALDEX COUPLING) COULD GO ON FOR A FEW MORE PARAGRAPHS YET. IM NOW READY TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THE CAR BUT DONT REALLY WANT TO GO DOWN THE BIG TURBO ROAD AS I DONT WANT TO LOSE RELIABILLILTY SO IM THINKING OF GOING FOR A K04 TURBO. ??????

You already have a K04 if you have an S3.... no need to shout about it lol... :icon_thumright:

Do you mean a K04 hybrid? Read the K04 Hybrid sticky at the top of this forum...

<tuffty/>

pic_1204822247024801.jpg

Please see above

If your not ready to spend a lot of money then I wouldn't go for a hybrid while its not as much as a Big turbo its still a fair old chunk. Mine being a fairly standard S3 before i started my bill for doing all the stuff in the Sticky Hybrid KO4 is looking at 3500 notes this includes intercooler, hoses, rods, turbo, down pipe, the list goes on.