Anybody on here using a Haldex controller?

legal_ice

Reaction score
Yes, Bantam1 on here (Jonathan). He is also possibly breaking his car soon so might be worth PMing him.

Have a look in the "Is my car worth anything" thread, further down the first page.

Lol, wondered how long it would take!

I'll just use my razor (sharp wit).

I have one but haven't launched it hard yet and won't be for some time yet as i have to run my new engine in

So far from what i have seen as it was fitted to my car when it was standard with standard boost it made it more fun to drive and with the right suspension set up would make it even more fun to drive

For a better launch trying to tame the suspension squat would be money better spent I'd of thought, while the performance haldex controler will change the power distribution a bit I don't think it hinders getting of the line as much as the squat. I've always quite fancied one more for the differant handling characteristics hoping for a bit more power oversteer and a more driver orientated balance rather than the default understeer that slot of manufacturers like to engineer into the setup for a safer drive for the masses.

Cheers ewan.