lambda sensor help

m.dub

Reaction score
hi guys had some fault codes pop up (p0035)+(p0135) that seem to relate to the lambda sencor (sencor 1) and possibly the n75 valve just wondering if any one knows the best place to buy these thats not gonna cost the earth, also any part numbers if possible.

thanks

recently did my pre cat one. no part numbers im afraid but i bought mine from local motor factor for £80.00, dealer wanted £90.00

just dont buy dirt cheap 02 sensors, too important to skimp on.

Hello,
I do not have problems with my lambda sensor, but this lamda sensor is mounted on exhaust and cable from this sensor is disconnected.
VAG do not say any problem about lambda sensor.
Some people says that motor without lambda sensor is running in emergency mode or fuel consumption can be very high.
What is your opinion about this?
Thank you.
S3 1999 154kw APY

Hello,
I do not have problems with my lambda sensor, but this lamda sensor is mounted on exhaust and cable from this sensor is disconnected.
VAG do not say any problem about lambda sensor.
Some people says that motor without lambda sensor is running in emergency mode or fuel consumption can be very high.
What is your opinion about this?
Thank you.
S3 1999 154kw APY

Talk about a thread Hijack. Post your own thread and I will talk to you on that!

Original Poster, Euro Car Parts can do you one, or a motor factors. Just make SURE it's a Bosch one.