AH FabricationsVolks Autos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S3 Modified

Neutral

Status

S3 Modified

I just though id show a few pics of my S3, had some work done recently but might not be to all you die hard audi owners taste so here goes, all coments welcome.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Very different. Wheels not to my personal choice but nice to see something different. Interior nice.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    those wheel are sick!!! i love it!! very bright inside too!! i like to be different and that deffo stands out!!

where did you get the floor matts if u dont mind me asking?

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

thats me

Status
    wow a clash of colours there but looks well done

wheels are not my cup of tea but each to their own thought they were spinners at first lol
    red to red black to black blue to bits

5th Gear

Status
    not to my liking unfortunatley dude, although kudos for being different and not just sticking a set of rs4 rims on and lowering it lol

am guessing you had the seats retrimmed, looks like an excellant job!!

also, in the last picture, whats that sorta hanging down to the left of your headlight switch?

edit: second to last picture, do'h

Neutral

Status
    no defo not spinners, puttin 20mm spacers on the front when my brembos go on later in the week, mats were done the same place as the trim and Premier Car Trim are responsible for that. Wheel And lower dash next on the leather list.

Neutral

Status
    its a hansfree blue tooth for my phone which was already in when i bought it

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I've just been blinded by the bling!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

Status
    just noticed you have a matching hoover!

Now to many mods to list! Lots of power, torque and Leather!

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    Woahh!! You been tango'd? haha I like the interior! Rims are down to personal choice but brownie points for being different! If you dont mind me asking, how much did the interior conversion cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

Status
    Yea, nice interior, not keen on the wheels though!

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    looks good mate wheels look nice and different to needs to be a little lower and wider though

Cylinder Head Master

Status
    Pimped
    RIP S3dave/David Marshall stickers now available
    FOR SALE
    Sparco Torino 2 sport seats, None resonated Milltek exhaust, Blue Haldex controller
    Adjustable FPR from 1-5 bar, 2 sets of Unused ARP 3/8 2000 rod bolts, relentless 200 cell cat pipe, Std AGU Crankshaft. Ported & Reconditioned Cylinder head service.

Neutral

Status
    year coilovers next and front spacers

Neutral

Status
    wheels are 19' Garson D.A.D split rims with genuine Swarovski crystals, 10' on the back with 20mm spacers and 8.5 front with 20mm spacers to come

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Big pimpin.....snoop doggy dog would be proud !! Not feeling the look of the rims at a glance i thought they had diamonds encrusted in them,( time to get me checked a thinks) good choice on the re-trim dude, v nice indeed but maybe a step to far doing the dash it's a strong colour you could over kill it... IMO though totally.

5th Gear

Status
    Wheels not my thing but I love the interior

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy S3 View Post
    wheels are 19' Garson D.A.D split rims with genuine Swarovski crystals, 10' on the back with 20mm spacers and 8.5 front with 20mm spacers to come
    christ they must have set you back a pretty penny, hope you dont live in/near a rough area else they'll be gone

to be fair the more i look at them the more they grow on me, am appreciating the dub look you've gone for, coilovers are a good choice so you can get the car to sit on the rims just perfect

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status

Re: S3 Modified

Not keen at all. But I'm old and boring kudos for being different!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy S3 View Post
    Tell us more about the specs, what size tyres did you go for in the end? Fronts look under rubbered/stretched, was that a look you was going for? What offsets are the wheels originally, and are the 20mm spacers actually spacers or hub adaptors??

I need some inspiration.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny87 View Post
    christ they must have set you back a pretty penny, hope you dont live in/near a rough area else they'll be gone

to be fair the more i look at them the more they grow on me, am appreciating the dub look you've gone for, coilovers are a good choice so you can get the car to sit on the rims just perfect
    its garaged mate. only comes out in good weather, to be honet the pics dont do justice to the wheels and need spacing out on the front

K1 Driver

Status

My Social Networking

Visit DJ_Troopa's Instagram Channel
    Wrong colour interior for the colour of your car for a start matey. The wheels used to belong to a S3 show car didn't it or did you buy them brand new? Not sure if you're trying to make it look like the guys car but you may want to take a different approach to get there in regards to colour schemes.
    Inferi Black Cupra K1

Click here for more Troo-Pics!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Tell us more about the specs, what size tyres did you go for in the end? Fronts look under rubbered/stretched, was that a look you was going for? What offsets are the wheels originally, and are the 20mm spacers actually spacers or hub adaptors??

I need some inspiration.
    now ya ve put me on the spot mate, i ll have to double check, think im puttin the 20mm spacers on the front and 10mm on the back, year rubber on the front does look thin but anymore would look to fat

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Troopa View Post
    Wrong colour interior for the colour of your car for a start matey. The wheels used to belong to a S3 show car didn't it or did you buy them brand new? Not sure if you're trying to make it look like the guys car but you may want to take a different approach to get there in regards to colour schemes.
    colour contrast is the look im goin for, a tan/orange leather leather makes the blue paint pop, thanks for ya coments

1st Gear

Status
    colour contrast or colour clash? ;-)

As said though, well done for being different.

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Wheels = bad (not an "intricate" wheels kind of guy), interior = GOOD!
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

Status
    Its different from the norm,well done

Smell my finger.

Status
    Thats some big pimping right there, cant help but think the steering wheel needs to be done too though

I like it
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3Tom View Post
    cant help but think the steering wheel needs to be done too though

...and the dashboard.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    ...and the dashboard.
    year agree, waitin on a TT air bag then wheel, centre console, gear stick, handbrake and armrest are all gettin re-trimed

5th Gear

Status
    Interior looks good. Although i think if you get the dash and wheel done, then it may look to much. Maybe just the dash? Are you going to trim the door trims?
    Its gone replaced with a mk2 golf gti 16v :D

4th Gear

Status
    Just seen this and to be honest I think the wheels are repulsive, Interior trim job not a colour I would have chosen, but it could be worse, but it's your car and thats what matters most if you like it its good. Personally I always regard Audi's as a classy brand and dont think the wheels do the car any favours at all, subtle yet stylish and individual always better than bling bling in your face, but as I say its your car and if you like it then thats a result.
    1999 Audi S3 Superchips remap, Forge 007p, Phatnoise, Black Diamond Discs & DS2500 pads, N249 Deleted, Badger 5 TIP, Poly dogbone bush, Bilstein B8's and Eibach Springs.

1986 Audi Coupe Quattro 2.2 restoration project

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    id ignore peoples negative coments mate looks superb loads of people did'nt like mine when i posted pics or had there opinion on what i should have done but its your car/mine and as long as your/me are happy thats all that matters,
    also when looking at pics its easy to just look at one area of the car such as the wheels but when your there in person you tend to look at the car differently more as a whole and i think it would look the nuts tbh.. many people prefer mine once they actually get to see the car

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post
    id ignore peoples negative coments mate looks superb loads of people did'nt like mine when i posted pics or had there opinion on what i should have done but its your car/mine and as long as your/me are happy thats all that matters,
    also when looking at pics its easy to just look at one area of the car such as the wheels but when your there in person you tend to look at the car differently more as a whole and i think it would look the nuts tbh.. many people prefer mine once they actually get to see the car
    thanks mate, maybe i should of put on some rstt wheels and a forge dv and conformed to the norm, i love my wheels and like ya said its better in person, pics dont do any justice

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    you got the idea

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post

The origional poster ASKED for comments so should expect to get both positive and negative comments, as I and many have said it's his car and if he likes it then thats great but having a moan because some of us dont happen to like it kinda makes the origional posters request for comments a bit pointless if you are going to suggest he ignore them. Just my opinon.
    1999 Audi S3 Superchips remap, Forge 007p, Phatnoise, Black Diamond Discs & DS2500 pads, N249 Deleted, Badger 5 TIP, Poly dogbone bush, Bilstein B8's and Eibach Springs.

1986 Audi Coupe Quattro 2.2 restoration project

5th Gear

Status
    I now have a keyboard covered in Muesli after spraying it everywhere on seeing those wheels!!

Cheers,
    Alistair

"Why don't you listen to something really classical, like Mozart, Mendelssohn or Motorhead?"
    Arnold Rimmer, 1988

Commuting & Weekend Fun:
    Yamaha YZF-1000R Thunder Ace in Blue/Black

Practical Alternative (Still fun though!!):
    S3 2002/51 AMK Silver, Symphony II + Bose + xCarLink + AndyMac Stealth Sub, Metallic Mirrors, Heated Black Leather, Cruise control.

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sportquattro View Post
    The origional poster ASKED for comments so should expect to get both positive and negative comments, as I and many have said it's his car and if he likes it then thats great but having a moan because some of us dont happen to like it kinda makes the origional posters request for comments a bit pointless if you are going to suggest he ignore them. Just my opinon.
    fair point, im just giving the op support as posting on the forum something different does'nt always give positive feed back and prehaps it be nice if people could view it more as a whole car not pin point at the wheels, havent seen any comments about the smoothed front and rear bumpers or the masking tape on the n/s/f side repeater lol

5th Gear

Status
    While I don't like whats been done I really appreciate the hard work and effort that's clearly gone into the car. Well done for being different, something like doing this takes a lot of money and bottle, if it goes wrong you are stuck with it or have to spend more to change it.

If we all wore RSTT's on the S3 then the world would be a boring place. I for one LOVE Kev's car and what he's done. I do like your leather and had a similar thought myself of doing it to mine. I would imagine it looks more Tanned leather than orange in person?

G

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    how much did the wheels cost?

i think the car looks pretty cool. Big respect for braving it with them wheels. Id be thinking someone would go all menace to society on me at the traffic lights.

"and i want hamburger wit cheese! wit cheese N***A! wit cheese!"

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast