S3 Modified

I think id prefer the wheels if they didnt have the stones, but then I guess thats half the point to them as they'd probably just look like merc wheels then. Looks like a nice job on the retrim, not a colour I'd have myself, are you going to do anything about the carpet panels in the boot? As for having the dash retrimmed, I think have matching leather would be to much, I'd go for black leather with an orange top stitch so you get the leather finished dash thats not to in your face but still matches the seats with the stiching, but then your I'd say your going for in your face with your look. Brembos? Is it worth it its not like its going to be a track car with wheels and suspension like that and you'll hardly notice them behind those wheels if your getting them for looks.

fair point, im just giving the op support as posting on the forum something different does'nt always give positive feed back and prehaps it be nice if people could view it more as a whole car not pin point at the wheels, havent seen any comments about the smoothed front and rear bumpers or the masking tape on the n/s/f side repeater lol :icon_thumright:

haha good spot, bodyshop broke me repeater so its got a bit of double sided tap to hold in

While I don't like whats been done I really appreciate the hard work and effort that's clearly gone into the car. Well done for being different, something like doing this takes a lot of money and bottle, if it goes wrong you are stuck with it or have to spend more to change it.

If we all wore RSTT's on the S3 then the world would be a boring place. I for one LOVE Kev's car and what he's done. I do like your leather and had a similar thought myself of doing it to mine. I would imagine it looks more Tanned leather than orange in person?

G

its called bentley tropical orange

WOW, something different, the car looks good, im not super keen on the wheels, think they need to be on a BIIIG car, but well done for trying, the car looks good on the whole, nice and clean, plates look good too, am actually after a set, but not sure if they are going to get me stopped all the time or not??

The Interior, well its a good thing I got some new sunglasses over the weekend, they came in useful!!

Alot of time and effort has gone into the car, so good on ya and as always, its your car, you do what you like to it.

thanks mate, maybe i should of put on some rstt wheels and a forge dv and conformed to the norm,

thankyou dude!! i been saying this for ages...... i know i roll on RSTT`s but they were £80!!! lol I love cars that are different, and as i said at the start of this thread those wheels look the nutz! Being different stands out, if you like to stand out there aint nish wrong with that at all!
I got cained coz my scooby was "unique" i built it how i wanted to... screw everyone else, they dont have to drive it. to some people, an Audi is just about the badge and the status that comes with it! seriously mate... :respekt:

WOW, something different, the car looks good, im not super keen on the wheels, think they need to be on a BIIIG car, but well done for trying, the car looks good on the whole, nice and clean, plates look good too, am actually after a set, but not sure if they are going to get me stopped all the time or not??

The Interior, well its a good thing I got some new sunglasses over the weekend, they came in useful!!

Alot of time and effort has gone into the car, so good on ya and as always, its your car, you do what you like to it.

year been stopped with plates as there show plates, but ya can get the same but with GB instead of D and there legal, metal and all

thankyou dude!! i been saying this for ages...... i know i roll on RSTT`s but they were £80!!! lol I love cars that are different, and as i said at the start of this thread those wheels look the nutz! Being different stands out, if you like to stand out there aint nish wrong with that at all!
I got cained coz my scooby was "unique" i built it how i wanted to... screw everyone else, they dont have to drive it. to some people, an Audi is just about the badge and the status that comes with it! seriously mate... :respekt:

cheers mate