City Powder Coaters

J B

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am planning to get a set of RSTT's refurbed and slight colour change and I saw a thread not that long ago that mentioned city powdercoaters, has anybody used them and would you recommend them? They also have a deal on at the moment for £20 a wheel without tyres!

The wheels in question and before anyone says anything yes the rear bumpers hanging off! Its waiting to go to audi after I was rear ended! Any help much appreciated!

RSTTs007.jpg

Good to know this. Misses goes to Uni in Birmingham . . . may have to drop these off!

For £20 a rim it's almost worth me traveling to Brum for that, on my brake discs to get that done...

Do they have a website/contact phone number guys?

They come up in Google Mark, City Powder Coating Birmingham did it for me :) Website isnt great though.

They come up in Google Mark, City Powder Coating Birmingham did it for me :) Website isnt great though.

Tom do you have any pics? are they any good? Was thinking of a dark silver to light antracite sort of colour, similar to the centre caps on them at the moment.

For £20 a rim it's almost worth me traveling to Brum for that, on my brake discs to get that done...

Do they have a website/contact phone number guys?

The website is linked in my first post if you click on city powdercoaters, but as tom said the websites not great!

I've not picked them up yet mate, not had chance to get up there :)

Lots of good feedback from people who have used them though.

Ive heard lots of good things about these guys too, not far from me either, am hoping to get mine done next month as well...

I know a few people that have had theirs done there and have been told that the quality of their work is very good.

I have found that its very hard to get hold of them on the phone though, just have to keep trying i guess.