Genuine RSTT spec's

Absolute_Jon

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Im looking to get some Genuine RSTT 18" alloys and I just wanted to check what spec's id need to fit onto my car (2002 S3) , as there's a few out there with different pcd,offset and centre bore dia. Also some have been claiming some are stronger than others?? can anyone shine some light on this??

Thanks in advance, Jon

There is only one spec for OEM RSTT's that I am aware of... 8"x18", 5x100 PCD, ET33... everything else is a copy or for a different car..

<tuffty/>

I've got genuine ones on mine from a TT (that are identical to the S3 ones) - like tuffty said: 8"x18" 5X100 PCD and ET33. I ran into the same problems looking for mine that there are genuine ones off of B5 RS4s and various other Audis that are 5x112, so would need adapters.

Strength wise, reps are generally accepted as more prone to buckling than OEM wheels... that's why I stuck it out and waited for the real deal. Good luck with the hunt and, if you're willing to wait it out, I'll be selling my wheels separately when I come to sell my car (probably another month or so).

Ok thanks for that guys, Ill hold out and find some Genuine ones.Martay if you drop me a mail when the time comes if i still need a set then ill take a look.....

Cheers