Seat problem, help needed!

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Evening all, earlier on today my little lad lifted the lever on the passenger seat to get in the car and the little lever came off. I've had a look in the slot and can see some sort of metal spring clip??? over the bit that the lever slides onto also the lever doesnt appear to be broken as its in one piece, i've tried to push the lever back on but its not having it. Does anyone know how they attach or maybe any idea how to get access to it, maybe elsawin might show some sort of exploded diagram if anyone has it and could post the pic please?

Cheers in advance, Dave.

Evening all, earlier on today my little lad lifted the lever on the passenger seat to get in the car and the little lever came off. I've had a look in the slot and can see some sort of metal spring clip??? over the bit that the lever slides onto also the lever doesnt appear to be broken as its in one piece, i've tried to push the lever back on but its not having it. Does anyone know how they attach or maybe any idea how to get access to it, maybe elsawin might show some sort of exploded diagram if anyone has it and could post the pic please?

Cheers in advance, Dave.

The plastic side panal where the slot goes just pops off then all is clear, my little girl has done it a time or too :icon_thumright:

Thanks for that one Dave, i was hoping it'd be an easy fix, didnt fancy stripping the seat down lol, i'll have a look at this tomorrow evening. :icon_thumright: