Best Oil

i used castrol edge fully synthetic 5w 40
spec vw 503 00 (or something very similar to that)

not cheap mind, mine was £55 for 4 litres an additional litre was £16 from halfrauds, will prob use opie oils next oil change

castrol edge is recommended for audi s3.
go to opei oils as i found them cheapest.
also asked for free delivery and got it
very happy chappy :D

Pretty sure Opie does offers, so might be worth PMing/emailing them.

Don't know if its the best but I stick with the manufacturers recommended which is currently Castrol Edge VW 504.00

...Any one seen that new advert with Ronaldo advertising Castrol Edge, LOL! the fanny probably uses the stuff on his hair as well as his beemer.

Same here Castrol Edge, got it on Ebay for like £35 delivered forget paying the robbing £55 Halfrauds charge!

Don't know if its the best but I stick with the manufacturers recommended which is currently Castrol Edge VW 504.00

...Any one seen that new advert with Ronaldo advertising Castrol Edge, LOL! the fanny probably uses the stuff on his hair as well as his beemer.

There's a reason he is a footballer, not a radio/TV presenter. Sounds like he almost has a speech impediment! Talk about muffled and incoherent!

Lol, tell me about it, he sounds more eastern european than portuguese to me.

Same here Castrol Edge, got it on Ebay for like £35 delivered forget paying the robbing £55 Halfrauds charge!

yer halfords really saw me coming lol

i swear they sell it in 4l containers knowing that most engines take 4.5/5l so therefore forcing you to buy another 1l/4l container, crafty devils

I've just changed mine and used VW's Quantum. VW504 00 spec and came to £30 inc vat, although I had to buy 5 1 litre bottles.

Sump takes 4.5 litres to fill too.

Castrol Edge. Keep an eye on ebay as there are a few good deals on it every now and then

Went into local VW garage today and they said that Quantum Platinum fully synth. has superseded Synta semi. £20 all in for 5l of Platinium, filter, and new sump plug. Can't complain at that.

wtf?! thats bargain cheap. that is really high spec stuff