ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!! wooosaa... someone please help

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
im trying to find a ko3s or even a hybrid..... ebays cack and everywhere else wants over £1000. someone point me in the right direction please....

you lot are bad.... a bad influence i tell ya! lol

EDIT: it dont have to be new just in good knick.... cheap as poss please coz i got to keep the wife sweet.

I can ask my mate for a price am sure he said he had one in his unit

thanks... would that be a standerd S or a hybrid?

either way thanks..

standard...will ask him tomorrow at the show for details

Ko3-yes
K03s-no,hes out of them sorry

Hello matey.....

How soon are you likely to be wanting one? I'm probably going to be taking a mint ko3S off my new car in the next few months to make way for something bigger.....

it's done 90k, but on a car that's never been mapped so it's never seen more than 6psi, leaving it in absolutely perfect condition.....

prawn, prob in the next month or so... all depends on how quick i get my redundancy money if im honest. pm me details of how much your wanting for it :)

Get an S3, I know you love'em

i did until i learned of all there probs!! lol ill stay with my A3... will be more fun beating the S3s once its all finished! lol

GOOD MAN ALPINE!!!!!

I was all set to get an S3 after my A3, until I went to the ring last weekend with Sportstractor in his remapped S3.

Having driven his car, it's noticeably slower than my A3 (everyone else who's been in both agrees), the handling isn't anywhere near as good either, and even in the pouring rain I was able to drive around the outside of him on the ring. Sure, it doesn't suffer from the traction issues that my FWD does, but even with the lack of grip, I was STILL able to go quicker, even in the wet.

I believe this so strongly, that I'm actually going to be buying another A3 1.8T FWD tomorow to replace my current mileage monster!