my s3 (pics)

jonny87

Reaction score
well me and a mate spent best part of 4 hours cleaning the motor today ahead of pod tomorrow, thought id share the results with you guys, and to be fair ive never really posted any pics of my car on here before

work involved: wash over, dry, spot clayyed (didnt have time for full clay) then whipped round with colour restore as when i had the one side resprayed its shown up that the back end has faded considerably, then went round with meguiars wax, back to black the trim, treated my leather seats and a quick shine of the dash, jobs a good 'un!!

enjoy :)
DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

looking forward to pod tomorrow, putting names to faces and running up the strip for the first time ever too :)

Looks good mate :)

I think there's a few of us who have spent the weekend so far cleaning out cars in preperation for tomorrow...my arms feel like they're about to fall off.

See you tomorrow :)

Tom

Nice motor mate.

What intercooler and brakes you running?

Looks good mate :)

I think there's a few of us who have spent the weekend so far cleaning out cars in preperation for tomorrow...my arms feel like they're about to fall off.

See you tomorrow :)

Tom

lol yes mate, i swear to god if i come out to my car in the morning and a bird has crapped on it, there will be hell to pay

Nice motor mate.

What intercooler and brakes you running?

cheers matey, ermmm unsure on the intercooler, had it off a few weeks ago the only manufacturer mark i could find was something like alumouldings or something like that, nothing like forge or jabba, brakes are ecs stage 5 front and stage one rear, they are coming off soon to be replaced by the mk4 r32 setup, although am thinking i may have adaptors made up so i can utilise the porsche calipers on the 32 discs as i dont want to part with them :)

looks very nice, love the brakes..
are those 18's or 19's?
:icon_thumright:

looks good, see you tomoz
I spent around 4hours waxing mine last weekend so it made it easier today still spent about 3hours washing and detailing looks the nuts now but don''t want to go out in it lol want to take pics and do a little thread before tomoz but just cant be ***** lol

Remember seeing this on ebay a year or two back! Thought it was awesome at the time.

It's IHI'd isn't it?

looking good mate

spent 5 hours on mine today im shattered now lol

defo think you should get them r32 brakes and sell the porsche ones to someone off here preferably someone with a red s3 as i dont think they would look right on any other colour lol

hands up whos heard 'you can clean mine next' a zillion times today AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

look forward to seeing it in person jonny think the camera doesn't do it justice

Looking good, spent most the day cleaning mine ready for tomorrow should be a good day.

Yesterday I had the following people say "oooh you can do mine next"

neighbours x 3
Tescos delivery man x 1...... wanted his truck doing

My car seems tro be covered in dust now though so the QD's coming out when I get to the pod tomorrow :)

thanks for all the comments guys, put a smile on my face :)

steve, wheels are 19's may downsize to 18's though so i can lower it, undecided at the moment
prawn, it was ihi mate but apparently they blew that turbo up and didnt want to shell out the £1200+ for a new one, got a vf34 on there...... for now :eyebrows: (it was making 361 bhp with ihi)
gav, red is the best colour by far dude, quickest too :)
voorhees, thanks matey, i took pics on the camera phone so no probably not, she really did come up a treat earlier, first time ive really given her a good clean and was well impressed with the results, when we got more time i think me and my mate will really go to town on it, get her perfect :wub:

bring on pod tomorrow i say

thanks finesse, yer the number plate gets a few smirks and smiles off people

Best colour by far and nice mods. Wheels are too big for though, but look very good!