My brother drives a Honda Civic Type R (EP3), he says that if he were to lower his car he would need to get some roll centre adjusters.

Not really sure what they are but i think they replace the ball joint on the lower arm where the wheel hub mounts and basically just correct the rolling dynamics of the car after it has been lowered.

I haven't seen anyone mention the need for these things when lowering an audi on here

Has anyone else ever heard of these? And know why an A3/S3 wouldn't need them?