facelift lights

mikemk4gti

Reaction score
Are the Facelift front and rear lights a direct swap for prefacelift cars? is the wiring the same etc

Yes, bulb holders are the same so just the clusters needed.

I had to buy some orange indicator bulbs when I did mine though.

front ones are not though im afraid, you will need to make up an adapter(wiring loom) for the current wiring being a circle end the facelift lights are rectangle. and you will also find that you need to trim away some of the inner wing and bumper plastic.

Ok thanks, just bought some fronts so if there too much trouble to fit I'll sell them on eBay I think.

ha, maybe. They cost me £100 + post so would want my money back really. But I'll see what there like first.

what car is it?? a3 or s3,
fronts;
a3 needs wiring harness adaptor, s3 is plug and play if you loose the xenon's need to trim the wing still though
rear;
go straight in just require orange bulbs for indicators

its an A3, I have the fronts on there way and 1 rear, I need to find a Near side rear now.

that write ups spot on. i like the use of the old loom. well done that man.

sold the A3 now, lights just turned up today so there up for grabs, facelift vgc one has cover missing from the back, they cost me £100 so just want my money back soon. seem to be very rare on ebay so if no interest on here i'll put them on the bay.