HELP! Central Locking

TIM66

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this problem?
The unlock button on the remote key of my A3 only opens the drivers door and fuel cap. All other doors and boot remain locked.
Any suggestions of what the problem is would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Graham

have you checked the blade in the central locking pump.if im right it should be the same as my s3.they are made of graphite and break very easy.i had a similar problem, the 2 doors would open but not the boot.got a new kit from ebay.this is the link item number 250608913569.this is the same guy i used.if you need to check yours, it should be located in the boot on the left side, behind the panel low down.you will no if is broke cuz it will be in bits

maybe you have the 1 touch feature. try pressing it again and see if the others unlock.

Thanks Ash,
I will check that.How do I get the pump apart to find broken blade?

Last edited:
Try pressing the unlock button twice in a row, maybe you have the setting to only unlock one door (security feature)..

maybe you have the 1 touch feature. try pressing it again and see if the others unlock.

Try pressing the unlock button twice in a row, maybe you have the setting to only unlock one door (security feature)..

3rd time lucky..... try pressing the button again as it sounds like the 1 touch feature!! ha!